The Problem With Designing

The problem with knitwear design is this: when you have some designs on the go, but you're planning to submit one to a third party, and you're not sure what you're going to do with the other one (which means it might also go to a third party), you can't say much about them online. And all of my other WIPs are hibernating. How am I supposed to ramble on and on about knitting, complete with pictures, if all of my projects are secret?

Oh, I could take pictures of techniques (like all those swatches I have worked up to do a nice little series)? Or I could do week two of my photo challenge? Have I mentioned that I'm too tired to move, since the toddler has decided lately to wake up niiiiiice and early and burst into our room to say good morning?

So here's a picture of my Christmas tree instead.


What, you didn't think I'd let you see how messy my house was over Christmas (...still is), did you? Plus light painting is just fun.

Week 2/52, and some tutorials, coming soon. Just not today.

No comments:

Post a Comment